Aperto - making equipment rental more efficient
Following customer feedback, Ashtead has significantly enhanced its simple, easy-to-use web portal that allows customers to rent and track subsea rental equipment anywhere in the world, at any time on any mobile device.
Aperto was launched last year to deliver major savings and efficiencies in the way subsea companies order, track and monitor subsea equipment rentals.
The new features include full access to equipment manuals and user guides, a new search tool for tracking offshore assets by project and enhanced security for the protection of commercially sensitive data.
New Key features:
- Access to view and download equipment manuals and user guides
- Enhanced search features enabling assets to be tracked by project and vessel
- Full access to review test results from equipment before and after use
- Enhanced visibility across all order documentation with access to original PO’s, third party invoices, project meeting minutes, freight transport details, signed delivery notes and equipment photographs
- Enhanced security features to protect your commercially sensitive data whilst ensuring that authorised users have global visibility across your (our our) global enterprise
New and speedier analysis reporting including:
- Download to excel for equipment on rental lists
- Calibrated equipment schedule with date last certified, download certificate option and request recertification option
- Analysis of equipment on rental by product type and cost
- Summary reports for all technical support calls
- Invoice statements with access to copy invoices
To register for Aperto please click here