Business Development Manager (Welaptega)
The Primary Function of this role is to perform Business Development activities relating to offshore asset inspection in the Gulf of Mexico and surrounding regions.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Welaptega’s potential client base (Operators, ROV / vessel providers, regulators)
- Maintaining current customers and acquiring new customers to achieve goals for territory revenue and growth objectives via sales calls, presentations, and sales cycle management.
- Seeking out and responding to local sales enquiries and RFP’s
- Working with Welaptega’s Business Development, Engineering and Operations teams regularly
- Attending, networking and presenting at conferences and industry events within assigned territory (Gulf of Mexico)
- Contributing to industry JIP’s and regulations
- 5 years client facing sales experience within the Offshore Oil & Gas industry
- University Degree Business, Engineering, or related discipline
- Experience giving industry presentations and contributing to industry JIPs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Well connected and established IRM network
- Self-starter, ability to work remotely, and make regular sales calls to clients
To apply, please fill in the form below and upload your CV.