The Primary functions of this position are to ensure all equipment is prepared, tested, labelled, identified, stored safely, calibrated, packaged and recorded appropriately before delivery and to carry out electrical safety tests, as required by regulations.
- Responsible for inspection, testing, repair and preparation of subsea survey equipment
- Package equipment suitable for transport requirements, complete with export details
- Ensuring hire equipment is labelled and identified and commission new Plant
- Off hiring and testing equipment returning from hire
- Recording work orders
- Ensure that equipment is stored correctly and the stock control system is maintained
- HNC/HND/Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering/ other technical discipline and/or equivalent industry experience
- Track record of experience in a Technician/Engineering role undertaking repair, maintenance and testing of electronic equipment, preferably in a subsea environment
- Extensive knowledge of subsea equipment
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please fill in the form below and upload your CV.