ACFM Systems - Rental & hire
ACFM systems suitable for a range of subsea applications
Are you looking for an ACFM system?
We offer an extensive range of ACFM systems for rental and hire. We have a number of systems to suit various subsea application and inspection requirements.
For more information please contact your local office or complete the below form and a member of our team will come back to you.
ACFM systems - Rental & hire
TSC Amigo ACFM System
- Rapid scanning using hand-held probe
- Reliable crack detection and sizing (length and depth)
- Dual frequency option 5kHz (for optimum performance on ferric steel)
- 50kHz (for improved sensitivity on nonmagnetic material)
- Rugged site unit, IP54 rated
TSC PACE ACFM System
- Reliable, repeatable crack detection with ACFM
- Accurate defect length and depth sizing
- Inspection through coatings—no cleaning required
- No in-situ calibration necessary
- Integrated, portable, rated to IP65
TSC U31 ACFM System
- Rapid scanning with hand-held probes
- Reliable crack detection with accurate length and depth sizing
- Reduced cleaning requirements, no need to clean to bare metal
- Capable of inspecting corroded surfaces or through non-conducting coatings several millimeters thick
- Access to a wide range of geometries using TSC active subsea probes
TSC U41 Subsea ACFM
- Connect 3 probes simultaneously to avoid frequent returns to the surface, thus saving time.
- 10 × faster acquisition electronics, improving scanning capabilities and inspection integrity.
- Diver mini-array probe reduces the number of scans and allows for faster recognition and characterization of defects.
Request more information
Please submit your details and a member of our team will come back to you.