Ashtead Technology is committed to minimising the environmental impact of our processes, activities and operations
In particular, we will achieve this through our commitment to:
- Develop and enforce good environmental standards in accordance with relevant legislation and IS014001. It is the Company’s objective to co-operate and maintain good relations with all regulatory authorities at all locations
- Ensuring all employees within the Company understand their responsibilities and take the necessary action to protect the environment
- Train and educate our employees on environmental issues that may affect their work to encourage employees to think in an environmentally responsible manner
- Use, store and dispose of products in such a manner that will provide appropriate protection to the environment
- Regularly review the environmental impact of our activities, endeavour to reduce our overall environmental impact and prevent waste using best practice techniques
- Develop, implement and maintain emergency response and spill response procedures for hazardous events, processes or incidents
- Report all environmental incidents to ensure compliance with statutory obligations
This policy applies to all employees and all activities undertaken by Ashtead Technology at all locations.
This Policy will be explained to all employees upon commencement of work and the Policy document will also be available via the Company's SharePoint site.
The Environmental Policy will form part of the management review process.