Chain inspection tools - Rental, hire and inspections
Chain inspection tools and services available globally.
Are you looking for chain inspection tools?
We offer a range of chain inspection tools for rental and hire. Our engineers can also perform the chain inspections.
For more information please contact your local office or complete the below form and a member of our team will come back to you.
Chain inspection tools
Rental, hire and inspections
Ashtead Technology Subsea Cleaning Tool
- Highly effective at removing marine growth from geometrically complex components
- Constructed from materials that will not damage subsea components
- Speeds up inspection times, saving clients vessel/ROV costs
- Uses polyment fingers that spin up to 1000rpm
- Brass chain option
Welaptega 3D Modeling (3DM)
- 3DM is non-destructive
- Data is collected while components are in water and operating
- Minimal ROV time required - component surfaces require only basic cleaning and little setup
- Flexible subsea deployment - 3DM can be deployed by work class or eyeball ROVs as well as divers or rope-access technicians
Welaptega HD 3D Video (HD 3DV)
- Assets can be viewed in real time
- Superior depth perception to improve visual assessment of subsea assets
- When problems are identified, further investigation and analysis can be done immediately
- Provides spatial awareness and better depth perception to ROV pilots for advanced telerobotics
Welaptega Subsea Caliper
- Accurate to +/- 1 mm
- Tool can be deployed in-water without interrupting operations
- Deployed from eyeball or work-class ROV from floating installation or support vessel
- Easily adjustable to a variety of measurement ranges
- Real-time results
Welpatega Chain Measurement System
- Allows for chain measurement in water without operational interruption
- Includes data sensors to measure line angles and depth location of anomolies (optional)
- CMS is accurate to less than +/- 0.5mm
- Applicable to FPSO, FSU, FSO, SPAR, CALM Buoy, Semi-sub and other floating vessels
Request more information
Please submit your details and a member of our team will come back to you.