CTD, SVP & multi-parameter probes - Metocean - Rental & hire
CTD, SVP & multi-parameter probes suitable for a range of metocean applications.
Are you looking for a CTD, SVP or multi-parameter probe?
We offer an extensive range of CTD, SVP & multi-parameter probes for rental and hire. We have a number of systems to suit various metocean application and inspection requirements.
For more information please contact your local office or complete the below form and a member of our team will come back to you.
CTD, SVP & multi-parameter probes - Metocean
Rental & hire
SonTek Castaway CTD
- Salinity accuracy: 0.1 PSU
- Temperature accuracy: 0.05°C
- Small size
- Integrated GPS position
Teledyne Odom Hydrographic Digibar Pro
- Battery operated hand terminal
- Up to 100 m cable (detachable)
- Stainless steel probe, splash-proof hand terminal
- Units in meters or feet
Valeport Hyperion Fluorometer
- High performance measurements of Chlorophyll a, Fluorescein or Rhodamine in a compact & robust package ideal as a standalone sensor
Valeport MIDAS CTD Profiler
- Titanium housing
- Maintains performance at extreme temperatures and pressures
- Fitted with a high accuracy 0.01% pressure sensor as standard
Valeport MIDAS CTD+ Profiler
- Able to accept any combination of a range of industry standard sensors, giving calibrated data in both autonomous and real time operations
Valeport MIDAS SVP Sound Velocity Profiler
- Has a ±0.01% pressure sensor, and features Valeport's synchronised sampling technique to guarantee that all sensors are sampled at exactly the same point during a profile
Valeport MIDAS SVX2 Combined CTD & SVP
- Combines Sound Velocity data from an SVP with Salinity and Density data from a CTD
Valeport miniCTD Profiler
- A cost effective tool for the collection of CTD Profiles
- Simple to use and easy to handle
Valeport miniSVP Sound Velocity Profiler
- Features Valeport's unique acclaimed "time of flight" SV sensor
- Available in either 500m rated acetal or 6000m rated titanium versions
Valeport miniSVS Sound Velocity Sensor
- Uses state of the art digital "time of flight" technology to provide the lowest noise, highest accuracy, best resolution sound velocity data available
Valeport OEM Sound Velocity Sensors
- Customised OEM Sound and Velocity sensors to suit inspection requirements
Valeport rapidPro SVT
- Developed for the fast collection of sound velocity Profiles, without compromising the quality of the data.
Valeport SWiFT SVP
- Provides survey-grade sensor technology coupled with the convenience of Bluetooth connectivity and rechargeable batteries
Request more information
Please submit your details and a member of our team will come back to you.