Data acquisition & processing systems - Rental & hire
Data acquisition & processing systems for marine geophysical surveys.
Are you looking for a data acquisition & processing system?
We offer a range of data acquisition & processing systems for marine geophysical surveys for rental and hire. We have a number of systems to suit various application and inspection requirements.
For more information please contact your local office or complete the below form and a member of our team will come back to you.
Data acquisition & processing systems
Rental & hire
Coda Octopus DA4G
- Compatible with all leading sidescan sonars and sub-bottom proflers in digital or analogue formats
- Acquire digital and analogue data simultaneously
- State of the art, workstation-class hardware platform
- Windows 7, 64 bit Operating System Up to 4 analogue input channels Up to 4 navigation inputs
- Dual independent simultaneous triggering
- Dual monitor support (2x HDMI or DVI-D, 1x VGA)
Coda Octopus GeoSurvey Geokit Sidescan
- GIS overview window. This shows the track of every line in the database, overlaid onto charts or other relevant survey imagery such as sidescan mosaics, multibeam bathymetry or magnetometer contours
- Overlay geotechnical information such as CPT or core logs, for display in the GIS overview or in the data viewers. Transparency layers to allow direct comparison of adjacent parallel survey lines
- Display of cross-line intersections to further assist with comparison and QC
Hypack Hysweep Software
- Acquisition of backscatter, intensity and water column from multibeam sonars can be done simultaneously with the sounding data
- Complete software package for acquisition and processing
- Tools for data analysis include CUBE, wobble analysis, beam angle test
- Export to ASCII XYZ, LAS, Matrix file and custom format. Data can be gridded to a dozen different methods, including average, mode, median, standard deviation and more
Request more information
Please submit your details and a member of our team will come back to you.