Hardness testers - Rental & hire
Broad range of hardness testers available for rental/hire.
Are you looking to rent/hire a hardness tester?
You can rent a broad range of hardness testers from Ashtead Technology.
The range includes portable units from Proceq which are suitable for inspecting various materials.
Benefits of rental: reduced upfront costs, access to the latest technologies, quick replacements when your equipment isn’t available and no ongoing maintenance, calibration and storage costs.
For more information please call the team on +44 (0) 1462 679 020, email email@example.com or complete the form below and a member of our team will come back to you.
Rental & hire
Proceq Equotip 550
- Automatic conversions to all common hardness scales (HV, HB, HRC, HRB, HRA, HS, Rm) as required
- Highly accurate ± 4 HL (0.5% at 800 HL) with automatic correction for impact directions
- Wide measurement range with a variety of impact devices and support rings to serve most hardness testing requirements
Proceq Equotip 2
- Wide measuring range
- Hardness reading in split seconds
- For all metallic materials
- Measures in any direction
- Data transfer to PC / printer
- High accuracy ± 4HL (0.5% at 800 HL)
Proceq SilverSchmidt Concrete Test Hammer
- Automatic calculation of rebound value according to international standards
- Best in class correlation with least dispersion for specific concrete mixes
- Extremely durable with long service intervals when compared with classical hammer
Proceq Profometer 5+ Rebar Detection System
- The Profometer 5+ cover meter allows the detection of rebars
- Measurement of concrete cover depth and rebar diameter
- Correction functions for the influence of neighbouring bars
- The cover meter offers optical as well as acoustic locating aids
Proceq Profoscope Rebar Detector
- A rebar detector with real-time visualization of the rebars beneath the instrument
- Visual indication of rebars in close proximity
- The Profoscope is a rebar detector with the ability to identify the mid-point between rebars as well as the orientation of rebars
- Optical and acoustical indication of rebar location and minimum cover alert
Request more information about hardness testers
For rates and availability please submit your details and a member of the NDT team will come back to you.