Hardness testers - Rental & hire
Broad range of hardness testers available for rental/hire.
Are you looking to rent/hire a hardness tester?
You can rent a broad range of hardness testers from Ashtead Technology.
The range includes portable units from Proceq which are suitable for inspecting various materials.
For more information please call the team on +44 (0) 1462 679 020, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below and a member of our team will come back to you.
Rental & hire
Proceq Equotip 550
- Automatic conversions to all common hardness scales (HV, HB, HRC, HRB, HRA, HS, Rm) as required
- Highly accurate ± 4 HL (0.5% at 800 HL) with automatic correction for impact directions
- Wide measurement range with a variety of impact devices and support rings to serve most hardness testing requirements
Proceq Equotip 2
- Wide measuring range
- Hardness reading in split seconds
- For all metallic materials
- Measures in any direction
- Data transfer to PC / printer
- High accuracy ± 4HL (0.5% at 800 HL)
Proceq SilverSchmidt Concrete Test Hammer
- Automatic calculation of rebound value according to international standards
- Best in class correlation with least dispersion for specific concrete mixes
- Extremely durable with long service intervals when compared with classical hammer
Proceq Profometer 5+ Rebar Detection System
- The Profometer 5+ cover meter allows the detection of rebars
- Measurement of concrete cover depth and rebar diameter
- Correction functions for the influence of neighbouring bars
- The cover meter offers optical as well as acoustic locating aids
Proceq Profoscope Rebar Detector
- A rebar detector with real-time visualization of the rebars beneath the instrument
- Visual indication of rebars in close proximity
- The Profoscope is a rebar detector with the ability to identify the mid-point between rebars as well as the orientation of rebars
- Optical and acoustical indication of rebar location and minimum cover alert
Request more information about hardness testers
For rates and availability please submit your details and a member of the NDT team will come back to you.