Hydrographic current meters - Rental & hire
Hydrographic current meters suitable for a range of subsea applications.
Are you looking for a current meter?
We offer a range of current meters for rental and hire. We have a number of systems to suit various hydrographic application and inspection requirements.
For more information please contact your local office or complete the below form and a member of our team will come back to you.
Hydrographic current meters
Rental & hire
Nortek Aquadopp Profiler 2 MHzNortek Aquadopp Profiler 2 MHz
- Up to 10 m current profiling range
- Optional right-angle head
- PUV-based directional wave measurements
Nortek AWAC - 600KHz
- Real-time current profiles and waves to 50m range
- Acoustic surface tracking (AST) with vertical beam
- Can be used both with fixed frames and subsurface buoys
Teledyne RD Instruments Sentinel V ADCP
- Available in 3 profiling ranges; 20m, 50m, 100m
- Multiple simultaneous sampling stages
- Off-the-shelf battery operation
Teledyne RD Instruments Workhorse Long Ranger ADCP
- Provides the longest profiling range available from a self-contained ADCP
- Patented BroadBand signal processing produces precise measurement,allowing frequent sampling with extended battery life
Teledyne RD Instruments Workhorse Sentinel ADCP
- Versatility: Direct reading or self contained, moored or moving, the Sentinel provides precision current profiling data when and where you need it most
Valeport 106 Lightweight Current Meter
- A low cost, lightweight alternative to larger flow meters
- Ideal for use in applications where the superior durability and depth rating of Valeport's larger meters is not necessary
Valeport 108 MKIII Direct Reading Current Meter
- Self recording and/or direct reading instruments
- Vector averaged speed and direction
- Optional conductivity, temperature and depth
Valeport 308 Self Recording Current Meter
- Uses proven industry standard sensors to meet the needs of oceanographers, hydrographers and surveyors
Valeport MIDAS ECM Electromagnetic Current Meter
- Highly versatile point current meter, designed with durability and ease of deployment in mind.
- A choice of Titanium or Acetal housing gives depth rating up to 5000m
Valeport Model 001 and 002 Flow Meter
- Available as a wading set for hand held use in shallow water, or as a hand-suspension system for use from bridges or boats,
Valeport Model 801 EM Flow Meter
- Measures the speed of water in Open Channel environments with exceptional accuracy
Request more information
Please submit your details and a member of our team will come back to you.