Hydrographic multibeam echosounders - Rental & hire
Hydrographic motion sensors suitable for a range of subsea applications.
Are you looking for a hydrographic multibeam echosounder?
We offer a range of hydrographic multibeam echosounders for rental and hire. We have a number of systems to suit various hydrographic application and inspection requirements.
For more information please contact your local office or complete the below form and a member of our team will come back to you.
Hydrographic multibeam echosounders
Rental & hire
Edgetech 6205 Series Swath Bathmetry & Sidescan Sonar
- Next generation EdgeTech bathymetric technology
- Unrivaled swath coverage in shallow water when compared to other single head systems
- Co-registered dual frequency side scan and single frequency bathymetry with full nadir coverage
R2 Sonic 2024 Multibeam Echosounder
- 60kHz wideband signal processing
- Focused 0.5° beam width
- Selectable frequencies 200-400kHz
- Selectable swath sector 10° to 160°
- System range to 500m
Teledyne RESON SeaBat 7101 Multibeam Echosounder
- Ideal for underwater vehicles or rapid deployment onto survey craft
- Flexible upgrade options for increased efficiency
- Wide swath coverage of 150° to a maximum range of 500m to reduce survey time
Teledyne RESON SeaBat 7111 Multibeam Echosounder System
- Compact, easy to install and quick to set up, the SeaBat 7111 helps you get your survey started with minimal planning and preparation.
Teledyne RESON SeaBat 7125 Multibeam Echosounder
- Advanced diagnostics
- Compliance with IHO SP44Ed5 over entire depth range
- Dual frequency range, 200 or 400kHz, provides seamless coverage from 0.5 to 500m depth
Teledyne RESON SeaBat 8101 Multibeam Echosounder
- Phase and amplitude bottom detection
- 150° swath coverage (upgradeable to 210°)
- 240kHz frequency
- Up to 600m swath width (with Option 040)
- Meets IHO & USACE Class 1 standards
Teledyne RESON SeaBat 8125 Multibeam Echosounder
- Focused 0.5° beams
- 240 beams
- 2.5cm near field resolution
- 6mm depth resolution
- 120° swath
Teledyne RESON SeaBat T20-P Multibeam System
- Sonar User Interface - highly configurable to suit your needs
- Snippets & sidescan backscatter
- Full water column backscatter
- Tracker – powerful tool for automated control
Request more information
Please submit your details and a member of our team will come back to you.