Hydrographic water level & tide gauges - Rental & hire
Hydrographic water level & tide gauges suitable for a range of subsea applications
Are you looking for a hydrographic water level & tide gauge?
We offer a range of hydrographic water level & tide gauges for rental and hire. We have a number of systems to suit various hydrographic application and inspection requirements.
For more information please contact your local office or complete the below form and a member of our team will come back to you.
Hydrographic water level & tide gauges
Rental & hire
Aanderaa WLR 8
- Designed to measure ocean water levels
- Records pressure, temperature and conductivity at regular intervals
Valeport MIDAS WLR Water Level Recorder
- Designed for long or short term deployments in offshore environments, or locations where a traditional shore based tide gauge is impractical
Valeport MIDAS WTR Wave and Tide Recorder
- Uses the proven Linear Wave Theory wave analysis method of measurement for shallow water deployment (20m maximum water depth
- High accuracy, low cost water level recorder, designed to operate throughout a minimum of one lunar cycle.
Valeport TideMaster Portable Tide Gauge
- Designed for applications where the user requires an accurate record of water height, but with the added option of meteorological data via an ultrasonic wind speed and direction sensor.
Valeport TideStation Permanent
- Self-contained Tidal Observation solution packaged to optimise performance
- All data can be recorded locally and broadcast to a central command and control point
Valeport TideStation Portable
- Packaged to allow ease of installation and transportation but with a similar functional configuration to the larger TideStation
- Can be interfaced to other Valeport and meteorological sensors
Valeport UHF Radio Telemetry
- Contains back up battery capability to cover short-term survey work or power outs
- Units are designed to provide transparent links between instrument and operating software
Request more information
Please submit your details and a member of our team will come back to you.