MPI equipment - Rental & hire
Broad range of MPI equipment including yokes, light meters and accessories available for rental/hire.
Are you looking to rent/hire MPI equipment?
You can rent MPI yokes, light meters and supporting accessories from Ashtead Technology.
The range includes units from Magnaflux, Baugh & Weedon, Johnson & Allen and Labino.
Benefits of rental: reduced upfront costs, access to the latest technologies, quick replacements when your equipment isn’t available and no ongoing maintenance, calibration and storage costs.
For more information please call the team on +44 (0) 1462 679 020, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below and a member of our team will come back to you.
Rental & hire
Magnaflux Y8 6V DC Yoke
- Sealed, durable construction
- Chemical and abrasion resistant
- True portability with compact battery pack
- Exceeds ASTM lifting specifications
Baugh & Weedon LumaCheck UV & White Light Meter
- Excellent results accuracy
- Dual sensor
- Interchangeable sensor allows the LumaCheck to operate continuously
- Lightweight and compact
- Battery operated
Baugh & Weedon LumaFlux Dual UV/Amb Light/Flux
- Excellent accuracy and results in all measurement modes
- Lightweight, compact, housed in a rugged enclosure
- Battery powered
- Ergonomically designed partnered with a protective rubber boot
- Full colour programmable display
Baugh & Weedon Lumazon UV Lamp
- LED Operation, with long operating life
- Light weight and compact
- Switch between ultraviolet and white light
- Meets UV and white light inspection criteria for NDT applications
Baugh & Weedon MY-2 Yoke and AC Power Pack
- AC Magnetic Field
- Detachable cable
- Rugged and reliable
- Super lightweight (approx 2.2 kgs)
- Dual length articulated legs
- Comfort grip handle
Baugh & Weedon SPIRIT UV Inspection Lamp
- Compact and lightweight
- Explosion proof certification (CE, RoHS, Ex)
- Peak wavelength of 365nm
- Provide a large coverage area of up to 160 mm
Baugh & Weedon VISTA+ UV Inspection Lamp
- UV LED lamp with a white light and UV light function, as per ASTM E3022
- Equipped with a UV Filter
- 12.8 Mega-Pixel HD Camera
- Captures images or video of inspections
- Data can be transmitted via Bluetooth, email, built-in Wi-Fi or Micro-USB
Johnson & Allen MC260 AC Demagnetising Coil
- Suitable as both a magnetising and demagnetising coil. Ideal for NDT processes requiring strong magnetic fields
- Practical 260mm internal aperture makes the MC260 suitable for many general engineering applications
Request more information about MPI equipment
For rates and availability please submit your details and a member of the NDT team will come back to you.