Oxygen (O2) monitors - Rental & hire
Personal, indoor and environmental Oxygen (O2) monitors available for rental/hire.
Are you looking to rent/hire an Oxygen (O2) monitor?
You can rent, hire or purchase a number of Oxygen (O2) monitors from Ashtead Technology.
Our range includes personal, indoor and environmental monitors to support different application requirements. The measurement range starts from 0.1%.
Benefits of rental: reduced upfront costs, access to the latest technologies, quick replacements when your equipment isn’t available and no ongoing maintenance, calibration and storage costs.
For more information please call the team on +44 (0) 1462 679 020, email email@example.com or complete the form below and a member of our environmental team will come back to you.
Oxygen (O2) monitors
Rental & hire
BW Technologies Gas Alert Quattro Personal Multi-Gas Detector
- Detects: Hydrogen sulphide, Carbon monoxide, Oxygen & Combustible gases
- Alarms: visual and audible
- Lightweight: weighs only 338g
- Easy to use: one button operation
- Reporting: real-time display + data logging
- Battery life: up to 20 hours
RAE Systems AreaRAE Steel Multi-Gas Monitor
- Multi-Gas Monitor
- Sensors (rental units): O2, LELs, PID, NO & NO2
- Alarms: audible and visual
- Built-in sampling pump: yes
- Suitable for outdoor use: yes
- Battery life: up to 18 hours
- Data logging: yes
- ATEX rating: Zone 2 - ATEX EX II 3G EEx nAL IIC T6
- IP rating: 65
Geotech GA5000 Portable Landfill Gas Analyser
- Measures: CH4: 0-100%, CO2: 0-100%, O2: 0-25% , H2S: 0-1000ppm and CO: 0-2000ppm
- Certifications: ATEX, MCERTS, ISO17025 and CSA
- Display: simultaneous display of all gases
- Alarm: user selectable alarm levels
- Flow: 0-20 l/h
Inficon IRwin Methane Detector
- Methane Gas Detector
- Also detects: Carbon Dioxide, Ethane, Oxygen & Hydrogen Sulphide
- SXT model available for rental
- Differentiates between natural gases and marsh gases
- Measurement range: 1ppm to 100% CH4
- Infrared sensor provides accurate and reliable measurements
- GPS tracking: assigns locations to data readings
- Wireless data transfer
- ATEX rating: Zone 0
- Battery life: 8 hours
Horiba PG250 Portable Gas Analyser
- MCERTS Approved
- Single analyser capable of measuring:NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, and O2
- Compact and lightweight
- Built-in sampling unit
- Simple to operate, easy to read
- Optional electronic cooler
Request more information about oxygen (O2) monitors
For rates and availability please submit your details and a member of the environmental team will come back to you.