Ashtead Technology is committed to providing the highest level of customer service.
Through the use of the Company's Quality Management System and a highly qualified workforce, we aim to extend our leadership position in the provision of rental equipment and associated services, including UKAS accredited calibrations that are able to meet or exceed the requirements of:
- Customer expectations
- Legal and statutory requirements
- Codes of practice including ISO 9001
We will continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System by:
- Identifying customer and market requirements
- Introducing new innovations in technology
- Developing long term trading relationships
- Providing high level technical, commercial and administrative support
- Delivering reliable defect free equipment on time
- Training personnel throughout the business in order to enhance our service
- Monitoring and measuring customer satisfaction
- Setting and reviewing quality objectives
- Identify & address business risks
The Quality Management System, Quality Policy and Quality Objectives, will form an important part of the management review process.
This Quality Policy will be explained to all employees upon commencement of work. The Policy document will also be available via the Company's SharePoint site.
This Policy is displayed in each office and is available to all personnel including visitors and contractors.