ROV multiplexers - Rental & hire
ROV multiplexers suitable for a range of subsea applications.
Are you looking for an ROV multiplexers?
We offer an extensive range of ROV multiplexers for rental and hire. We have a number of systems to suit various subsea application and inspection requirements.
For more information please contact your local office or complete the below form and a member of our team will come back to you.
Rental & hire
Innova Matrix MkII+ Fibre Optic Multiplexer
- HD, Ethernet, PECL (multibeam) and serial all fitted as standard
- No need to open bottle to reconfigure
- Stand-alone fibre optic multiplexer system
- Shock/vibration tested to ISO 13628-6
Innova MiniMatrix Fibre Optic Multiplexer
- 7 inch Linux based touch screen interface for control and diagnostics
- Status for all channels on screen
- Voltage and current monitoring
- Alarm / warning logging
MacArtney EMO DOMINO-7 MKII
- Multiple subsea power outputs
- Fibre redundancy
- Integrated diagnostic suite
MacArtney EMO Nano-MUX
- Only 2.75” diameter (70 mm)
- Only 5 lbs weight in air (2.2 kg)
- Rugged design for extreme environments
MacArtney Nexus MK IV
- Interfaces all standard multibeam sonars and survey sensors
- Software controlled power supply to sensors
- Operates on one single-mode optical fibre
MacArtney Nexus MK VI (HD)
- Interfaces most standard survey sensors
- Software controlled power switching for sensors
- Interface for SeaBat 71xx, R2Sonic and Kongsberg multibeam sonar system (dual head)
Request more information
Please submit your details and a member of our team will come back to you.