ROV thickness gauges - Rental & hire
ROV thickness gauges suitable for a range of subsea applications.
Are you looking for an ROV thickness gauge?
We offer an extensive range of ROV thickness gauges for rental and hire. We have a number of systems to suit various subsea application and inspection requirements.
For more information please contact your local office or complete the below form and a member of our team will come back to you.
ROV thickness gauges
Rental & hire
Cygnus G1 Probe Handler
- Designed for use on Observation, Inspection and Light-work class ROVs
- Features an adjustable mounting bracket allowing optimum positioning of the UT probe
Cygnus Mini ROV Thickness Gauge
- Designed specifically to mount onto small observation ROV’s
- Supplied with *CygLink software to display and log thickness measurements from the ROV on a computer at the surface which can be saved to a file and printed out
Cygnus ROV Mountable Thickness Gauge
- M5-ROV-2K, depth rated to 2,000m
- Selectable Deep Coat mode for measuring through coatings up to 20 mm thick
- Supplied with CygLink software to display and log thickness measurements from the ROV on a computer at the surface which can be saved to a file and printed out.
Cygnus W1 Probe Handler
- Designed for use on Work Class ROVs
- Can be held by a manipulator arm and supplied with either T bar or Fish Tail handles
- Ultrasonic probe alignment
Request more information
Please submit your details and a member of our team will come back to you.