Tank inspection equipment - Rental & hire
Tank inspection equipment for corrosion mapping, thickness measurements and bubble leak testing available for rental/hire.
Are you looking to rent/hire tank inspection equipment?
Ashtead Technology offers a broad range of rental equipment to support maintenance and inspection applications for tanks, vessels and pipelines.
The range includes systems manufactured by Silverwing and includes tank floor scanners (automated and manual), ultrasonic crawler systems and vacuum boxes.
For more information please call the team on +44 (0) 1462 679 020, email email@example.com or complete the form below and a member of our team will come back to you.
Tank inspection equipment
Rental & hire
Silverwing Scorpion Ultrasonic Crawler
- Complete UT crawler system
- Full A-scan capture
- High resolution B-scan image
- Full recording of waveform up to 50 m distance
- Simple profile, or full amplitude display
- Battery powered for easy use
Silverwing Floormap3DiM Tank Floor Scanner
- Automated corrosion mapping system for tank floor inspections
- Scanning speeds up to 0.5m/s: cover large areas without compromising inspection result
- Technology: Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL) & Surface Topology Air-Gap Reluctance Sensor (STARS)
- MFL: Detection & Sizing
- STARS: Top & Bottom Discrimination
Silverwing V750 LED Dual Vacuum Box
- Optional integrated LEDs to maintain correct light levels
- Higher productivity–Inspect 750 mm (29.5 in) long welds
- Two-stage seal design to improve initial vacuum
- Calibrated relief valve to control vacuum
- Calibrated vacuum gauge
- Electric pump, compressor, or combination model
Silverwing V400D Dual Vacuum Box
- Dual Vacuum Box
- Weld Inspection Length 400mm
- Vacuum rating 20inHg
- Improved sealant improves initial vacuum
- Electric Pump or Compressor Driven, vacuum can be driven via electric pump or compressor depending on user preference
Silverwing UT Lite Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
- Dry coupled wheel probe for B & C scan – no couplant requirement
- Higher POD than conventional UT thickness gauging
- Outdoor viewable, ruggedised, touch screen
- Permanently stored data to assist with RLA & RBI trend forecasting
- B-scan recording up to 10 m long
- C-scan recording up to 300 mm x 300 mm
Silverwing Handscan Manual Tank Floor Scanner
- Manual corrosion mapping scanner for tank floor inspections
- Suitable for: inaccessible areas / small tanks
- Technology: Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL)
- Increased POD: highly accurate MFL scanning head
- Audible / visual alarms: alert the end user when corrosion is detected
Request more information about tank inspection equipment
For rates and availability please submit your details and a member of the NDT team will come back to you.