Underwater photogrammetry inspections
Available globally from Ashtead Technology
Do you need to perform an underwater photogrammetry inspection?
Ashtead Technology and Welaptega can offer photogrammetry inspections globally.
3DM uses advanced photogrammetry to quantify the geometry of subsea components. The system is deployed offshore by Welaptega’s team of specialized engineers to generate dimensionally accurate models, from which a number of analysis can be performed, including:
- Overall component dimensions
- Linear and angular offsets
- Radius of curvature
- Cross-sectional areas
- Depths, widths, and heights
- Volume of material
For more information please contact your local office or complete the below form and a member of our team will come back to you.
Underwater photogrammetry systems
Welaptega 3D Modeling (3DM)Welaptega 3D Modeling (3DM)
- 3DM is non-destructive
- Data is collected while components are in water and operating
- Minimal ROV time required - component surfaces require only basic cleaning and little setup
- Flexible subsea deployment - 3DM can be deployed by work class or eyeball ROVs as well as divers or rope-access technicians
Request more information
Please submit your details and a member of our team will come back to you.