VOC detectors - Rental & hire
Gas detectors for volatile organic compounds available for rental/hire.
Are you looking to rent/hire a VOC detector?
You can rent, hire or purchase a number of VOC detectors from Ashtead Technology.
Our range includes monitors that are capable of detecting a broad range of VOCs and provide an instant reading to indicate which gases are present. Depending on your requirements, they can measure ppm (parts per million) and ppb (parts per billion), making them suitable for a number of applications.
Benefits of rental: reduced upfront costs, access to the latest technologies, quick replacements when your equipment isn’t available and no ongoing maintenance, calibration and storage costs.
For more information please call the team on +44 (0) 1462 679 020, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below and a member of our environmental team will come back to you.
Rental & hire
RAE Systems MiniRAE 3000 PID & VOC Detector
- Correction factors: 200 compounds +
- Battery life: 12 hours +
- Response time: 3 seconds
- PID measurement: From 0-15,000 ppm
- Light Source: Built-in flashlight
- Data logging: 1 minute intervals (up-to 6 months)
- IP Rating: 65 (waterproof), 67 (dust-tight)
TSI Quest EVM-7 Indoor Air Quality Monitor
- Particulate, Gas & VOC Monitor
- Measures: Temperature, Relative Humidity, Air Velocity, Particulates (PM2.5, PM4, PM10 or TSP), Toxic Gas (choose from: CO, Cl2, EtO, HCN, H2S, NO, NO2, O2 and SO2), CO2 and VOCs
- Toxic gas sensors available on the rental units: CO or CO2
- Built-in sampling pump: allows for offsite analysis
- Data logging: Yes
RAE Systems MiniRAE Lite PID & VOC Detector
- Portable handheld VOC monitor
- PID measures from 0-5,000 ppm
- 3-second response time
- Humidity compensation
- Built-in flashlight
- Rugged housing for harsh environments
- Simple maintenance
TSI Q-TRAK 7575 Indoor Air Quality Monitor
- Handheld Indoor Air Quality Monitor
- Probes available for measuring: Velocity, Temperature, VOCs, CO2, Humidity and Carbon Monoxide
- Real-time reporting: Displays up to 5 measurements simultaneously
- Off-site reporting: TrakPro software – allows you to easily generate graphs and reports
- Sample rate: User-adjustable (1 second to 1 hour)
RAE Systems UltraRAE 3000 Benzene PID
- Benzene PID
- Benzene specific measurement: 50ppb – 200ppm
- VOC measurement range: 0.05ppm up to 10,000ppm
- Correction factors: 350+ compounds
- Sensor: photoionization sensor with standard 9.8 eV lamp
- Response time: 3 seconds
- ATEX: ATEX Ex II 2GEx ia IIC/IIB T4 (zone 1)
Request more information about VOC detectors
For rates and availability please submit your details and a member of the environmental team will come back to you.