XRF analysers - Rental & hire
XRF analysers for positive material identification, quality control and metal analysis available for rental/hire.
Are you looking to rent/hire an XRF analyser?
You can rent XRF analysers with modes for mining, soils, precious metals, general metals, plastics and lead in paint from Ashtead Technology.
XRF (X-ray fluorescence) analysis allows you to identify the composition of a material. The technique works by bombarding the material’s atomic structure with primary radiation, which then makes the material emit secondary radiation (because the electrons are “excited”). The energy from this excitement or “fluorescence” is measured and its characteristics can then be analysed and identified.
Under the Ionising Radiation Regulations (IRR17) it’s important that anyone who is required to operate an XRF Analyser is shown how to use the instrument in the correct manner and has a full understanding of the health and safety implications. Ashtead Technology offers a short health & safety / competency course to support this requirement.
For more information please call the team on +44 (0) 1462 679 020, email email@example.com or complete the form below and a member of our team will come back to you.
Rental & hire
Thermo Scientific Niton XL3t GOLDD+
- Standard analytical range: Up to 30 elements from Mg to U (varies by application)
- Most powerful x-ray tube on the market for handheld XRF analysis
- Point and shoot simplicity- very easy to use even by nontechnical personnel
- Rugged design for real-world industrial environments
Thermo Scientific Niton XL2 980 GOLDD
- 45 kV miniaturized x-ray tube
- USB and Bluetooth™communications
- Fixed-angle, color, touch-screen display
- Niton XL2 GOLDD analyzer - Geometrically optimised large area drift detector
- Niton XL2 analyzer - High-performance semiconductor detector
Request more information about XRF analysers
For rates and availability please submit your details and a member of the NDT team will come back to you.