News & Events
We have an exciting new role based out of our Houston office, for a Logistics Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for arranging transportation and to orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demands with little to no delay while ensuring compliance for export and import regulations; contract management and sales team support. Key interfaces will be with the Operations Manager.
- Arrange shipping receiving of all gear to and from facility.
- Ensure cost effective means of transport are utilized where feasible.
- Ensure that all logistics are coordinated to meet customer requirements.
- Follow shipments from facility to port and communicate status to the team.
- Confirm that all documentation is complete and correct for all shipments going out.
- Ensure that contracts are terminated in accordance with terms agreed between customer and sale person.
- Document, QC and record all discrepancies on rental equipment returned and communicate to the workshop.
- Raise missing or damaged equipment notifications
- Procurement of Warehouse supplies and parts
Customs import/export compliance and licensing, including but not limited to:
- Customs clearance of incoming shipments
- Compliance checking of import & export entries
- Export/Import entry filing/archiving
- Export license usage reporting
- Coordinating data for 3rd party audits
- Adherence to internal compliance program
- Delivery note uploads/checking/backups
SKILLS, EXPEREINCE AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Track record of experience with import and export compliance
- Previous administrative experience preferably in a technical environment
- Proficient MS Office skills and ability to work with different bespoke software packages
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to prioritize workloads to meet different deadlines
If this sounds like the right role for you, please click below to apply, and attach your current resume.
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply individually to all candidates. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, then unfortunately your application may have been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and would encourage all qualified candidates to apply.