NDT Market Manager
12 December 2023
Are you ready to revolutionize the world of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)?
Seize the opportunity to lead innovation and make a lasting impact with the role of NDT Market Manager!
At Ashtead Technology we’re pioneers in cutting-edge NDT solutions. As the NDT Market Manager, you’ll be at the forefront of shaping the industry, driving growth, and ensuring our technologies are at the heart of every inspection.
The primary purpose of the NDT Market Manager is to drive business development activities and revenue growth from the rental of NDT and RVI products in the UK and Europe. Key to the role will be managing and developing client relationships by adopting a pro-active approach to sustain and deliver new business and to maximise opportunities with the existing client base and prospective new clients.
• Develop strategy for increasing market share, customer penetration and revenue from the product range
• Develop and maintain equipment manufacturer, distributor and competitor liaison
• Conduct BD campaigns targeting prospects, markets and products
• Manage and develop key customer accounts via regular communication, supporting enquiries, responding to technical queries and investigating complaints where required
• Attend meetings with customers and prospects as required to support account / revenue development
• Generate quotations to customer enquiries including undertaking appropriate follow up activities Develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of the services and products in order to effectively demonstrate and sell the features, advantages and benefits to customers
• Attend exhibitions to promote knowledge and understanding of the product offering and generate additional sales
• Produce revenue, strategy and customer visit reports
• Produce KPI figures for monthly and weekly meetings as required
• Attend company sales meetings
• Other duties as may be required from time to time that fit reasonably within the role
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• A track record of delivering profitable revenue growth through sales and business development
• Familiarity with commonly used NDT and RVI methods and techniques
• A high degree of commercial and market awareness
• Demonstrable experience and success in the NDT industry in a commercial / customer facing role
• Experience of the provision of equipment rental services preferable
• Above peer group average numerical, communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills and commercial instinct to increase revenue
• Possess drive, confidence, a strong work ethic and determination to succeed
• Good personal planning, time management and organisation
• An open, honest, friendly, and enthusiastic style that enables them to positively influence multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
• Good ability and discipline to work alone / remotely interacting with other departments as required to ensure desired outcomes
• A highly communicative and non-confrontational approach to conflict resolution
• A structured approach to problem-solving and a detailed approach to execution
To find out more, and/or to apply, please click below then attach your CV and state which role it is that you are interested in.
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply individually to all candidates. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, then unfortunately your application may have been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and would encourage all qualified candidates to apply.