2 May 2023
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our team based in Westhill, Scotland.
The role will also include some offshore work (around 60-100 days per year) where additional compensation will be paid for each of those days away.
The primary functions of this position are to provide engineering and technical support for Solutions projects from proposal to delivery as per project specific specifications ensuring delivery is to the highest levels of customer service.
• Ensure the workshop remains a safe and tidy working environment
• Work closely with Solutions team to ensure expectations are met
• Maintain records in the ERP to the level required to demonstrate that tasks have been completed with highest integrity
• Provide technical support for project proposals
• Provision of technical support to clients / offshore personnel in support of project
• Provide support during client equipment demos
• Attend vessels for system commissioning / trouble shooting as and when required
• Purchasing of parts / materials for projects ensuring delivery schedules meet project timescales
• Ensure set project budgets are met
• Preparation of project documentation – technical manuals, FAT procedures etc.
• Attend client meetings in support of project
• Maintain project schedules ensuring any changes are promptly addressed
• Provide support with project logistics as required
• Preparing and testing equipment for hire / sale
• Providing final quality control checks
• Off hiring and testing equipment returning from hire
• Package equipment suitable for transport requirements
• HNC/HND/Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering/ Mechatronics/ other survey related technical discipline and/or equivalent industry experience
• Significant track record of experience in a technical role liaising with clients, preparation and testing of electronic equipment, preferably in a subsea survey environment.
• Offshore experience as survey systems engineer highly desirable
• Extensive knowledge of subsea survey related equipment highly desirable
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To find out more, and/or to apply, please click below then attach your CV and state which role it is that you are interested in.
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply individually to all candidates. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, then unfortunately your application may have been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and would encourage all qualified candidates to apply.