Project Manager (Mechanical Solutions)
18 December 2023
We are looking for a Project Manager (Mechanical Solutions) to join our Team based in Singapore.
This role is responsible for developing and supporting relationships with clients, identifying market needs and opportunities for Ashtead MS Products / services. Detailed planning and execution of designated MS offshore projects. The Project Manager must understand client requirements, operational needs of the project and produce results in line with customer expectations under the supervision of the Operations Manager.
• Front line technical support for clients, understanding technical challenges and providing solutions
• Responsible for all MS technical sales quotations content including commercial requirements
• Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers
• Proactively manage and strengthen client relationships by being their problem solving “go to” person
• Continually follow up with clients through opportunity cycle, assisting where required and ensuring quality service delivery to secure repeat business
• Ability to cold call prospects with confidence to gain new clients while promoting AT product service lines
• Responsible for the project P&L and ensuring all project invoicing is submitted on time
• Following up on submitted enquires with the client and supporting the client
• Provide excellent customer service as a consistent point of contact for new and existing customer
• Manage projects within the ERP system from set up to close out
• Identify equipment required, including third party equipment, and provide input on specific set up, options, spares, and consumables
• Technician planning for offshore execution phase
• Responsible to ensure that all job documentation packs are correct
• Working with the tendering team where required regarding production of optimum technical solutions during the tendering process
• Organisation of wash-up, post project reporting, and ensure all actions are assigned
• Adhere to Ashtead Technology’s Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, and industry standards
• Follow hierarchy of controls as laid out in company risk assessments for various tasks required to be carried out as required
• Technical, Contractual or Commercial degree, or relevant industry experience required
• Proven track record in project management in a similar industry
• Technical knowledge of relevant Mechanical Solutions tooling
• Knowledge of Decommissioning, offshore Diver/ROV operations and tooling
• Good commercial/ contractual awareness
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly organized and proactive, with exceptional attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Willing to travel
If you want to find out more, please click below.
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply individually to all candidates. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, then unfortunately your application may have been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and would encourage all qualified candidates to apply.