14 November 2023
We are looking for a QHSE Advisor to join our team in Westhill. This is a full-time on-site role. As a QHSE Advisor, you will be responsible for supporting the development, implementation, and maintenance of our Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental program. You will ensure compliance with applicable regulations, identify and mitigate potential hazards/risks, and provide guidance and training to our employees.
• Ensure compliance with company QHSE policy and procedures, safe working practices and the company Integrated Management System (IMS).
• Support the achievement of agreed company and departmental QHSE KPI’s and objectives.
• Monitor and ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory obligations in all areas related to health, safety, environment, and welfare at work.
• Support QHSE certification audits and closure of any subsequent actions.
• Support the company in the continual improvement of an effective IMS, complying with the requirements of ISO 45001, ISO 14001 & ISO 9001.
• Support and develop a proactive QHSE culture throughout the organisation.
• Provide QHSE advice, guidance, and training to colleagues as necessary.
• Carry out internal and supplier QHSE audits in accordance with approved schedule, following up any necessary corrective or preventative actions within the IMS.
• Assist with customer audits.
• Support the QHSE team in the development and implementation of safety training programs,
• Safety initiatives and safety campaigns.
• Support the company with incidents and NCR reporting and investigation in conjunction with relevant managers and personnel.
• Partner with the HR team to ensure compliance to company compliance related to onboarding and occupational health processes.
• Work with the operations and HR team to drive compliance with Training and Competence frameworks.
• Coordinate QHSE and waste management data used to demonstrate our commitment to ESG.
• Assist in the preparation of risk assessments and PUWER assessments.
• Assist with preparation of QHSE pre-qualifications, bid information and reports.
• Coordinate routine drills and tests (such as fire drills).
• Conduct DSE, CSHH and manual handling assessments.
• Coordinate and regularly engage with site first-aiders and fire wardens, ensuring roles and responsibilities are understood and executed.
• Maintain first aid kits, eye-wash stations and defibrillator units.
• Qualification in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Management, or related field
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar QHSE Advisor role
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience of QHSE regulations and standards
• Working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 standard
• Proven track record of implementing and maintaining QHSE management systems
• An internal or lead auditor certificate for one of the ISO management standards
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Experience in the oil and gas industry is a plus
To find out more, and/or to apply, please click below then attach your CV and state which role it is that you are interested in.
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply individually to all candidates. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, then unfortunately your application may have been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and would encourage all qualified candidates to apply.