24 October 2023
Join an innovative and dynamic team at Ashtead – Technology, a leading company in the Subsea industry. We are passionate about delivering top notch products and services to our customers, and we’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Stores Person to be a crucial part of our success story.
As a Stores Person, you will play a vital role in managing our inventory and ensuring the smooth flow of products throughout our organisation. Your attention to detail and organisation skills will be key to maintaining the efficiency of our operations. You will be responsible for recording goods in items accurately and efficiently into the stock control system, issuing items required in a timely manner to meet business needs and maintain stock levels of the store.
• Maintain an efficient storage system for all assets, spares, and consumables on location
• In conjunction with all relevant parties, ensure that mobilized and demobilized equipment is accounted for in and out of the facility in the loading and unloading of transport and that it accurately matches documentation
• Processing of delivery paperwork to relevant parties
• Reporting of any missing or damaged equipment to the Operations team and the off-hiring of equipment or warehouse transfers in ERP system if required
• Responsible for goods in and out, the goods in/out area, accepting goods in and updating ERP system
• Picking of stock components for new build scopes
• Notify relevant parties when deliveries have been processed
• Assist Buyer by raising Purchase orders as requested
• Manage and maintain all stock levels including spare parts and consumables as requested
• Ensuring that equipment is suitably and safely packaged and stored on the racking or shelving
• Participate in weekly and monthly counts and stock-taking of stores
• Assist spares allocations as requested and ensure accurate counts both pre/de-mob activities
• Maintain a clean and tidy store area
• Promote a positive Health and Safety attitude, complying with all PPE requirements, emergency procedures and taking part in emergency drills
• Adhere to Ashtead Technology’s Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies, and industry standards
• Pro-active can-do attitude
• Full UK/Europe Driving Licence
• Proven track record of stores experience
• B1 & B2 Forklift Licence
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Mechanical background with relevant O&G experience of similar products and services
• ERP system experience
• Professional attitude, uses initiative, prioritising capabilities, organised, resourceful
• Good time management and organisational skills in order to meet deadlines
• Keen to take on additional responsibility and lend a hand when needed
To find out more, and/or to apply, please click below then attach your CV and state which role it is that you are interested in.
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply individually to all candidates. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, then unfortunately your application may have been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and would encourage all qualified candidates to apply.