26 May 2023
We have an exciting opportunity for a Tooling Technician to join our team based in Singapore.
Primary functions of this position are to ensure all equipment is prepared, tested, labelled, identified, stored safely, calibrated and packaged appropriately before delivery. To carry out electrical safety tests as required by regulations. To maintain and complete work orders and customer commercial invoice records in Dynamics AX.
• Responsible for inspection, testing, repair and preparation of ROV Tooling
• Completing work orders in AX
• Commissioning new ROV tooling equipment
• Ensuring hire equipment is labelled and identified.
• Preparing and testing ROV equipment for hire
• Inspecting/Testing and servicing ROV equipment returning from hire
• Fault Reporting about missing/damaged equipment
• Carrying out repairs to ROV equipment
• Provide Technical support to customers
• Attend Mobilisations and Site interface testing
• Maintain the stock control system used for spares and consumables
• Package equipment suitable for transport requirements
• Complete Customers commercial invoice records
• Adhere to Ashtead Technology’s Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality policies and industry standards
• Follow hierarchy of controls as laid out in company risk assessments for various tasks required to be carried out as required
• To provide on call support when required
• Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Tooling Supervisor
• Track record of experience in a Technician role undertaking repair, maintenance and testing of ROV Tooling equipment, preferably in a subsea environment.
• Problem-solving capabilities
• Solid understanding with hydraulics/mechanics, ability to read schematics including fault finding
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Qualification in Mechanical Engineering/ other technical discipline and/or equivalent industry experience
To find out more, and/or to apply, please click below then attach your CV and state which role it is that you are interested in.
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply individually to all candidates. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, then unfortunately your application may have been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and would encourage all qualified candidates to apply