The Squid 501 and Squid 2000 sparker seismic sound sources are used for high resolution applications with low electrical power input. The lightweight Squid 501 is used with direct attachment to a HV cable. The Squid 2000 is deployed from a catamaran, the Cat 200, and is easily configurable for array depth, spacing and power input. Different sparker tips can be used to increase resolution or penetration as required.
Applied Acoustics Squid 501 Sparker
Available for rental/hire from Ashtead Technology - the Applied Acoustics Squid 501 Sparker.Add to basket Enquire now Datasheet
- Squid 501 is a compact sound source affixed to high voltage cable
- Squid 2000 capable of significant penetration at 300-2000J range
- Fitted with RMK connectors as standard
- Lightweight, compact and easily deployed
- Field replaceable electrodes