The MC-II Flow Analyzer provides separate, continuous digital displays of flow rate and accumulated flow based on input from a turbine flowmeter. The low current consumption of its liquid crystal displays and CMOS microprocessor based circuitry enable years of dependable performance from a single lithium battery. Typical battery life is 3 to 5 years. Totalizer readings can be made in any desired volumetric units, and flow rates can be measured in units per second, minute, hour, or day. Rate and total are quickly and easily calibrated using the keypad on the front of the MC-II. The instrument is suitable for outdoor installation and requires no additional protection from the weather. The unit may be mounted directly on the turbine meter or attached remotely.
Cameron MC-II Flow Analyzer
Available for rental/hire from Ashtead Technology - the Cameron MC-II Flow AnalyzerAdd to basket Enquire now Datasheet
- Totalizer and flow rate units other than bbl and bpd
- Total reset: Password-secured access allows user to reset
- Calibration enable: Password-secured access allows user
- Stainless steel, for installation on 2” nominal pipe, horizontal or vertical
- 10’ signal cable assembly is standard with the remote mount option