Designed to bevel all schedules of pipe from 3.75" (95.3mm) I.D. to 14.0" (355.6mm) O.D., the Commander MILLHOG Model C-314 features a clamping system that spreads the contact points of the clamps radially inside the pipe. This minimizes vibration for chatter-free end preps on both thin and heavy wall pipe. To assure stable, smooth rotation of the cutterhead, this rugged tool employs dual opposed tapered roller bearings. Powerful and versatile, torque at the cutter blade for the Commander is achieved with a choice of three motor options suited to fit your application. Like all Millhog tools, the Commander Millhog is simple to operate and rugedly designed for years of trouble free service.
Esco Tool Commander Millhog
Available for rental/hire from Ashtead Technology - the Esco Tool Commander MillhogAdd to basket Enquire now Datasheet
- One mandrel and seven clamp ribs/pads cover the whole range of the tool
- Wide clamps spread the contact force for superior clamping
- Three powerful motor options that are easily interchangeable
- Dual opposed tapered roller bearing design provide years of trouble free service
- Available off-set gear drive lowers rpm, doubles the torque and enables the cutter blade to pull a thick chip for fast pipe bevelling and increased cutter blade life.
- Available spring hanger ensures accurate alignment when clamping
- Engineered for high performance and low maintenance
- Fully portable for on-site use
- Super alloy pipe beveling
- On and off-shore pipeline construction
- Power generation
- Systems fabrication
- Structural construction