This unit is used to give pre-dive surface confirmation of the torque tool calibration. It consists of a standard ISO class 7 torque reaction bucket with sturdy base and built in torque sensor. The unit comes complete with cable to connect to the torque tool control system for auto calibration.
Forum ISO 13628-8 Class 7 (API 17D) Surface
Available for rental/hire from Ashtead Technology - the Forum ISO 13628-8 Class 7 (API 17D) Surface.Add to basket Enquire now Datasheet
- ISO 13628-8 fig 18 (API 17D) class 7
- Max torque 34,000Nm / 25,000ft lbs
- Hand held digital read out
- Output to torque tool control system
- Surface torque tool calibration