Holmatro’s industrial battery cutters are designed for rugged use in the hardest conditions. The cutters are constructed from high-grade aluminium resulting in strong yet very light tools. They have a very sustainable construction and are outstanding in the safety of their operation. Attributes such as the dead man’s function, shielding of all moving parts, greatly limit the chances of accidents happening. The robust housing of the battery pump is all weather proof. That also applies to the electronics inside the battery pump. The circuit board is small and fully sealed to protect it against moisture and dust. The battery tools passed the NFPA required drop testing and have an IP54 protection rating against dust and splashing water from any direction.
Holmatro Battery Cutter BCU 40 A 30
Available for rental/hire from Ashtead Technology - the Holmatro Battery Cutter BCU 40 A 30Add to basket Enquire now Datasheet
- Lightweight, user-friendly and ergonomic
- Self-contained for optimal freedom of movement and rapid deployment
- Battery on top of the tools quick and easy to change, even in narrow spaces
- Latest lithium-ion battery technology
- All weather proof, suitable for use at below zero temperatures, down to -20°C / -4°F