Used in the ROV industry, the Tornado Torque Tool is designed to operate in conjunction with a torque tool for the connection of subsea flying lead assemblies by an ROV. Together, the FLOT and torque tool are mounted in the front of the RIV and can be used for either flexibility or steel flying lead connections.
OceanWorks International Tornado Torque Tool
Available for rental/hire from Ashtead Technology - the OceanWorks International Tornado Torque ToolAdd to basket Enquire now Datasheet
- The Tornado is made to be compliant with API17D & H standards and pro-vides users with the capability to cover four classes of torque rating in a single tool.
- Converting between the different class end effectors is easily achieved without removing the hydraulic motor or any other major disassembly.
- Lightweight, compact design
- Real-time torque and turns readout available at the surface and subsea
- Extended battery life
- Supports torque/speed feedback and control
- Suitable for use with ROVs or divers