Tcount is a reliable and accurate system for measuring the length of cable passing over a snatchblock. Designed to overcome the unreliability of systems using a deck lead, a radio link is used to display the count on an IBM™ compatible PC, or the optional hand-held receiver. This innovative approach allows the operator more confidence when access in bad weather conditions prevents maintenance or repair at sea.
T-Count Cable Counting System
Available for rental/ hire from Ashtead Technology - the T-Count Cable Counting System.Add to basket Enquire now Datasheet
- No cables to get damaged around the snatch-block - therefore less downtime
- Count value held in sensors memory (despite interference) Remote reset
- Easy "fit and forget" installation
- Any number of users can receive counter "broadcast"
- Up to 4 counters can be addressed and stored using the WindowsT software supplied or by users software, e.g. ProcommT, via the serial port
- Easily interfaced to sonar processing software
- Sidescan tow fish
- CTD systems
- Sub bottom profilers