The Echotrac MKIII is the only sounder on the market offering you the choice of either a high resolution thermal paper recorder or a full-sized high bright color LCD chart in interchangeable module format. Both high and low channels feature frequency agility, enabling the operator to precisely match the transceiver to almost any existing transducer. This ability minimizes near-surface noise caused by transducer ringing while increasing echo return strength. The MKIII is capable of both shallow and deep water operations and features unsurpassed interfacing flexibility with four serial ports and high speed Ethernet capability for maximum efficiency.
Teledyne Odom Hydrographic Echotrac MKIII
Available for rental/ hire from Ashtead Technology - the Teledyne Odom Hydrographic Echotrac MKIII.Add to basket Enquire now Datasheet
- Interchangeable paper chart or color LCD
- Multi-frequency (high: 100kHz-1MHz, low: 3.5-50kHz)
- Desktop, bulkhead or rack mount
- Internal data storage and playback with color LCD model
- Ethernet interface
- Optional built-in DGPS receiver
- Optional side-scan transducer
- Ultra shallow water transducer??
- Flash memory upgrade