Join Our Team as a Sales Administrator!
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey in the world of sales administration? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where every day brings new challenges and opportunities? If so, we want YOU to be a part of our dynamic team!
Join a company that’s at the forefront of innovation and growth. We are a leader in our industry, and we’re looking for top notch talent to help us soar to even greater heights
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure sales enquiries via telephone or email/web are responded to immediately and that the sales support and administration duties are completed efficiently.
• Answering incoming calls and directing the enquiry to the appropriate internal salesperson
• Allocating incoming sales emails to a member of the sales team, ensuring they have capacity to deal with the enquiry
• Assist with the provision of sales quotations, by generating ERP quotations with the assistance of the internal sales team
• Assist with the management of sales quotations on the ERP systems. Communicating potential upcoming projects and updating the ERP system with project movements accordingly
• Assist with updating job progress through the ERP system
• Assist with the management of hire orders on the ERP System. Regularly updating project dates as required
• Purchasing and co-ordinating consumables required for job specific orders
• Prepare weekly quotation summary reports relating to recent enquiries
• Provide administration cover to other areas of the business as and when required
• Working to Ashtead IMS Policy and Procedures
• Adhere to Ashtead Technology’s QSHE related policies and industry standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Previous experience with ERP systems highly advantageous
• Minimum of 1 year in a similar sales role
• Enthusiastic individual, excellent communicator
• Smart appearance, professional attitude, uses initiative, prioritising capabilities
• Good time management and organisational skills in order to meet deadlines
• Keen to take on additional responsibility and lend a hand when needed
• Proficient with computer skills and competence using MS office and ability to work with different bespoke software packages
• Proactive attitude with ability to multitask and learn quickly
• Attention to detail
To find out more, and/or to apply, please click below then attach your CV and state which role it is that you are interested in
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply individually to all candidates. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, then unfortunately your application may have been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and would encourage all qualified candidates to apply.