We have a new opportunity for a Shop Technician/Driver to join our busy Houston based workshop. The primary functions of a Shop Technician / Driver are to perform maintenance and repairs, prepare equipment, and equipment deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay. Key interfaces will be with the Workshop Manager
• Delivery/Collect Equipment from Vendors, Customers, and other Ashtead Locations within the USA
• Maintain cleanliness of company vehicles
• Assist other Technicians with their duties as required
• Assist with shipping and receiving as required
• QHSE vehicle and workshop/warehouse inspections
• Responsible for Recycling
• Help Technicians to maintain equipment. (Rebuilding, Reconditioning etc)
• Clean, Label and maintain Shipping/Transit cases
• Building Maintenance to include changing AC filters, Water filters, cleaning test tanks
• Arranging servicing/maintenance on company vehicles
• Arrange servicing/maintenance of Forklifts
• Willing to be flexible with working hours to assist with operational demands
• Uphold professionalism and always representing the company to the highest level
• Clean workshop/warehouse
To find out more, and/or to apply, please click below then attach your CV and state which role it is that you are interested in.
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply individually to all candidates. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, then unfortunately your application may have been unsuccessful.
We are an equal opportunities employer and would encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity for an External Sales Manager to join our team in Houston, USA.
The primary function of the role is to deliver revenue growth from existing and new customers, technologies, and markets and developing and supporting relationships with clients. The ideal candidate will have a talent for identifying market needs and opportunities for Ashtead Technology’s product and service lines, including the development of new products and the enhancement of existing products to deliver sustainable competitive advantage.
The ideal candidate must have a thorough technical and commercial knowledge of the subsea industry, including subsea tooling, survey, cutting and diving, and a track record of delivering revenue growth through sales and business development led activities both domestically and internationally. The ability to win business and secure new business consistently and effectively and develop and maintain strong customer relationships, managing the sales cycle from initial approach to order closing, are key requirements.
The successful candidate will have the ability to positively influence internal and external stakeholders. Well organized and decisive with excellent communication skills, they should be capable of successfully operating in a technically challenging, customer focused, service orientated environment, whilst demonstrating clear commercial instinct and a thorough understanding of value levers in contracting.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please click below to apply, and attach your current resume.
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply individually to all candidates. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, then unfortunately your application may have been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and would encourage all qualified candidates to apply.