We are looking for an ROV Tooling Technician to join Tooling team at our office in Stavanger, Norway. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring all equipment is prepared, tested, labelled, identified, stored safely, calibrated, and packaged appropriately before delivery. Your role will also involve carrying out hydraulic and electrical safety tests and maintaining and completing work orders and customer commercial invoice records, in our ERP.
• Inspecting, testing, repairing, and preparing ROV Tooling for hire and when returned from hire
• Commissioning new ROV tooling equipment
• Ensuring hire equipment is labelled and identified
• Fault Reporting about missing/damaged equipment
• Providing technical support to customers
• Attending Mobilisations and Site interface testing
• Supporting ROV Tooling in offshore locations
• Maintaining the stock control system used for spares and consumables
• Packaging equipment suitable for transport requirements
• Completing Customers commercial invoice records
• To provide on call support when required
Skills & Qualifications
• Qualification in Mechanical Engineering/ other technical discipline and/or equivalent industry experience
• Previous experience in a technician role undertaking repair, maintenance and testing of ROV Tooling equipment, preferably in a subsea environment
• Experienced in electrics/fault finding desirable
• Extensive knowledge of ROV Tooling, Torque Tools, Valve Packs, Cutters, LAOT’S, IHPU’S.
• Solid understanding with hydraulics/electrics, ability to read schematics including fault finding
• Read and implement engineering drawings
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To find out more, please click below to apply;
Unfortunately, we are unable to reply individually to all candidates. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, then unfortunately your application may have been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and would encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
What you’ll be doing:
As Business Development Manager, your role is to increase the awareness of Ashtead Technology’s products and service capabilities, with a view to identifying and creating new business opportunities and relationships with current and prospective clients.
You will also research and analyse market trends, including client, competitor, and supplier activity to identify market opportunities to win profitable business and expand our product and service offering.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Working with the regional manager and senior leadership team to identify and implement sustainable revenue growth strategies in both existing and new service/s and geographical areas.
• Identifying and developing cross selling strategies and opportunities that broaden the use of the group’s products and services.
Increase revenue through development of client relationships
• Engaging with target and existing clients to understand their requirements and strategic drivers and promote the group’s products and services.
• Developing and maintaining robust and effective business relationships with current and target clients, building trust and confidence in our ability to deliver service excellence to win profitable new business.
• Be a prominent and positive representative for Ashtead Technology actively networking, holding client meetings, attending industry events, conducting lunch and learns, and organising and participating in Ashtead Technology client entertainment events.
• Monitoring the market, customers, suppliers, and competitors and ensuring market intelligence is effectively captured and reported to use effectively in business decision making processes.
• Working closely with colleagues across the group to identify and deliver solutions to strategic, technical, service delivery, contractual and/or commercial challenges impacting client account performance.
• Providing internal support to the sales/tender team throughout the life cycle of a tender to maximise opportunity of success, liaising with the client if required and/or possible.
• Working closely with the Service Line delivery team/s across the Ashtead Technology group to continually learn and be appraised of the group’s product and service range ensuring you can identify and evaluate all client opportunities to support our clients’ operations and win profitable work.
Reporting & Communication
• Maintaining and developing the Business Development action plan for the relevant service line/region clearly articulating key clients/targets account strategy and action plans to win work.
• Maintaining and developing the regional “map the market” analysis as an up-to-date live market view document, utilising continually updated market intelligence from across the organisation.
• Circulating daily client contact reports (CCRs), delivering on average a minimum of five per week, ensuring actions are assigned and followed up.
Who are are:
Established in 1985, Ashtead Technology is the leading provider of equipment rental solutions, advanced underwater technologies, and support services to the global energy sector. With over 38 years of proven track record, we offer unrivalled technical know-how, experience, and in-house engineering capability. Recognized as one of the largest independent rental fleets in the industry with over 520 staff globally and over 19,000 assets, we continue to invest in equipment to ensure that we provide the broadest and most technologically advanced equipment available to support our customers globally
What experience you’ll bring:
• Demonstrable experience in a Business Development or Commercial roles, preferably within the offshore equipment and services sector in which Ashtead Technology operates.
• A track record of delivering revenue growth through sales and business development led activities both regionally and internationally.
• Ability to win business and secure new business consistently and effectively with a clear commercial instinct and a thorough understanding of contracting principles.
• The propensity to develop strong client relationships and manage the sales cycle from initial approach to order closing and ongoing client relationship management.
If you want to find out more, please click below.