Pipeline / cable survey
There are many thousand subsea assets carrying supplies through our oceans from source to supplier. With all subsea assets requiring regular survey and maintenance, the ever increasing demands for exact location, depth of burial and inspection mean that reliable, high performance systems are required to survey the seabed, assessing the condition of these assets.
Ashtead Technology offer specialist survey and positioning equipment and services to support international marine construction projects, offshore cable and pipeline operations and seabed surveys.
- Technical advice and expertise to ensure that equipment supply is fit for purpose and fully in line with project requirements
- Fully integrated survey equipment package delivery
- An extensive range of towed and ROV installed cable and pipeline survey and inspection systems
- Customer witnessed packaged equipment factory acceptance tests, both in person and virtual
- Supply of experienced personnel for survey equipment mobilization, operation and maintenance
- Full 24/7 equipment logistics and export control service in support of worldwide operations
- Customer training on equipment use, operation and maintenance
View a selection of equipment and key capabilities related to this service
View our extensive range of survey and robotics technologies
Want to find out more?
We have a team of experts ready to answer your questions and help you get what you need